Dustin Kaufman was born Thursday June 12th, 1980, one hour before Friday the 13th. However, Dustin will argue all day that according to the moon, it was Friday the 13th somewhere...
Dustin Kaufman got his start in Kansas City, MO at Stanford N Sons Comedy Club. An attic room that consistently booked the best acts on the circuit, and had seats so close together you would have to crawl over the audience members to get the stage. People would line up from the attic, down the stairs, through the bar and around the block waiting to see nothing less than an "A" show. After only a year Dustin was added to the roster as a regular opener. Being able to watch and work with comics like Greg Giraldo, Tom Rhodes, Kevin Nealon and Larry the Cable Guy was an incredible opportunity for a young up and coming comedian to learn the business of laughter.
Dustin Kaufman now calls home to Los Angeles, CA and is a national touring comedian who works coast to coast in the best rooms and cities in the country. A regular in New York, Seattle and Chicago Dustin is one of the most unique and outspoken comedians working today. He has been invited to the San Francisco Comedy Competition, The Seattle Comedy Competition, is a favorite at The Ice House in Pasadena, CA, works Theaters, Improv’s, Funny Bones, and has opened for several recording artists such as The Calamity Cubes, Adam Lee and The Dead Horse Sound Company, Them Damned Young Livers and Obsidian.
Dustin's act is most commonly referred to with two words: refreshing and original. With his unforgettably rakish style and ragged poise, he has won the praise of major comedy clubs nationwide. Dustin only brings the best and will leave every audience wanting more.
"I try to make the audince think, let them know how they feel, and then make them laugh." ...Dustin Kaufman
* The Icehouse – Pasadena, CA
* Broadway Comedy Club-New York, NY
* Bananas Comedy Club- Hasbrouck Heights, NJ; Poughkeepsie, NY
* Primetime Comedy Club- Sayreville, NJ
* Lake Ontario Playhouse- Sackets Harbor, NY
* Comedy Underground – Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA
* Improv – Kansas City, MO; Orlando, FL; Cleveland, OH
* Funny Bone – Des Moines, IA; Pittsburgh, PA; Omaha, NE; Sioux Falls, SD; Huntington, WV
* Barrel of Laughs – Oak Lawn, IL
* New York Comedy Club- Boca Raton, FL
* Stanford and Sons – Kansas City, MO; Overland Park, KS; Bonner Springs, KS
* Looney Bin – Wichita, KS; Tulsa, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Little Rock, AR
2010 San Francisco Comedy Competition
2006 Seattle Comedy Competition
2005 Portland Comedy Competition
Film and TV:
-“The Unbookables” – Feature Film
-“Road To The Future” PBS Documentary
Has Worked With:
Brad Garrett, Daniel Tosh, Larry the Cable Guy, Christopher Titus
John Reep, Collin Moulton, Doug Stanhope, Tony Rock,
Chad Daniels, Matt Bearden. Tom Rhodes, Bobby Lee,
Lynne Koplitz, James Johan, Mike Baldwin, Chris Porter
Anothony Jeselnik, Craig Gass, Billy Gardell, Nick Swardson, more...